COLLEGE OF BISHOPS
“And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron. So also Christ glorified not himself to be made a high priest; but he that said unto him, THOU ART MY SON, TODAY HAVE I BEGOTTEN THEE. As he saith also in another place, THOU ART A PRIEST FOR EVER AFTER THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK” (Hebrews 5:4-6).
Impact Africa Network College of Bishops is an arm of Impact Africa Network. The College of Bishops and Ministers under it are Human Rights Ambassadors and Educators who advocates that religious organizations should respect the rights of their members or congregants, and should help promote the fundamental human rights of its citizen which is basically an instrument of salvation and liberty.
They are kingdom citizens who believe that Kingdom citizenship is having a personal relationship with God your creator through Jesus Christ; which man completely lost in his disobedience, ignorance and misinformation at the Garden of Eden. They believe that God desire relationship and not religious or traditional practices; hence man should be giving his freedom of religion and thought.
Impact Africa Network College of Bishops believe strictly in the Kingdom messages as Jesus Christ preached; hence acknowledges that, “All scriptures is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works”. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
They acknowledge that everyone is created for a purpose and giving a definite assignment different from any other person. We are different species of people not made for competitions with other species; but to complement one another. Therefore, they respect and acknowledge the Biblical injunction of 1 Corinthians 12: 4-6 “Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all”. Hence all spiritual gifts which include true prophecy and proclamation of God, and the speaking in tongues that is of God and not man-made is acknowledged.
Finally, they believe in the scriptural directives to, “Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth” (2 Timothy 2:15). No one can operate beyond the level of his revelation. Whenever a vision is greater than the wisdom of the visionary; the vision becomes a frustration to the visionary, except the wisdom in the visionary matches with the vision.
The goals and objectives of forming the college of Bishops include:
- The promotion of Patriotism. There is the need for Christians to discover the Potentials and different spiritual gifts of their fellow countrymen and value them.
- To promote and respect cultures that is not barbaric. There is need for Christians to study some of their Cultures and find the truth and promote those that will help in keeping discipline and morality in our Christian life.
- To promote Christian Books and literature that motivates and encourages discipline and change in life.
- To find ways to eschew inferiority complex amongst African ministers in the midst of our Western European and Asian Brothers and sisters in the ministry.
- To promote tolerance and respect by Christians for other religious sects in their faith, view, and opinion in the society; though we are obliged to teach the truth on Salvation.
- To promote the reconciliation of various Christians; Churches and to enhance their working in unity and love despite their different orientations, doctrines and backgrounds.
- To promote the international law on human rights to a freedom of expression, opinion, conscience, and religion among Christians
- To promote none use of a Church for fraudulent and criminal activities.
- To find ways of helping in sending Relief and aids to the African war ravaged and infested areas.
- To extend hands of friendship; partnership; and brotherhood to our American, European and Asian brothers and sisters in Christ.
- To promote building of the body of Christ across all cultures in the Continent of Africa and beyond.
- To promote integration of kingdom minded believers; building of kingdom passion and mission frontiers.
- To create Ministerial opportunities across the world and complimenting one another for the edification and fulfillment.
- To promote ministerial partnership, fellowship and friendship among kingdom minded ministers across the world for greater impact.
We therefore pray with thee this prayer; “Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from high hath visited us; to give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace; Amen!” (Luke 1:78-79)
IMPACT AFRICA EDUCATION FOUNDATION
51 Isipingo Street, Bellevue East, Johannesburg, 2198
+27 788 462 440 / +27826900233 /+27733750255 / +27815144632